Monday, August 11, 2008

Funny Girl

Shannon has been in the habit lately of taking all of her clothes off when I put her down for a nap. This means that I have to check on her regularly, because she is known to fingerpaint her entire crib if she messes her pants. I have tried potty training, briefly, but she didn't have a clue what she was supposed to do, so I'm putting it off for a few more weeks and we'll try again. Anyway, today I went to check on her and she had taken off her shorts and put them on her head. I thought it was hilarious! She was just sitting there reading to her stuffed animals, looking like a chef!

5 comments:

Teresa said...

That is a cute picture! How funny kids are. I hated the shedding of clothes stage. Derek was the worst!

heather said...

That is so funny. YOu know what else I can totally hear your laugh as I was reading this post. I just love you and miss you guys.

Valerie said...

she is so dang cute! it was so good to see you last night! i'm so glad you have a blog, so now we can keep in touch! =)

iliana said...

Oh my gosh, Holly how are you? Shannon is so cute, it's good to see you even though its through a blog.

Candice said...

What a cute picture! I love it! Congrats on having a girl! We love girls in our family, so fun to dress up! Thanks for Terrilyn's email address by the way, sorry I haven't emailed you back, what can I say, I'm a slacker! I still need to email her as well. I hope you have feeling well in your pregnancy!