Monday, June 8, 2009

We Need a House...

I went to check on Leah last night and found her like this. She is still sleeping in this small crib in our bedroom because if she slept in the crib in Shannon's room, Shannon would kill her. I'm not exaggerating! I would set up the port-a-crib, but there is just no room for it. We are as squished in here as we can get.On the plus side, we got a house!!!!!!!! We put an offer on this house months ago, but since it is a short sale it took a while. You can see pictures here. It will be a few weeks before we close because we have to apply for a grant, but since we are in a contract here in our apartment until the end of June, that is perfect! We are very excited!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY! This will be so nice! And I can't wait to get at that yard!

heather said...

How exciting! Hope everything works out.

Teresa said...

Fun for buying houses! That is great news :) I understand your pain- 3 girls in one bedroom is not working out for me so well :) I cant wait to see pictures

mindy said...

Wow! That's a good sized house! That's great news. The yard will be fun.

bryceandjamie said...

That's great! Good luck with the move.

Unknown said...

I tried to look at the house and the listing is gone. Did you take any yourself??

Unknown said...

ah, sad! the listing is gone! I was going to plan your yard while at work today. you didn't want to do that yourself, did you?

Holly Emerson said...

That's exciting to me that the listing is gone! That makes it seem a little more real. I will get some pictures to post.