Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ward Party

Matt was sick, so I took the girls and went to help set up for our ward party last Friday. I didn't end up helping at all because Shannon was running all over the place, but that's ok. It was 100 degrees, so it was very unpleasant for both kids, but they actually handled it pretty well.

Shannon saw the camera and wanted to say, "cheese!" She is sweaty, has messy hair and food on her face, but she's still pretty cute.

Here is a video of Shannon playing with some geese we found on a pond in the park. The pond smelled like the Salt Lake and looked just about as dirty, but Shannon thought it was great fun. I think the geese thought she was throwing bread at them, because they were coming up to her, but she was just being mean and throwing dirt.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you really did post today! Fun! She is cute even with messy hair and food on her face. I just saw teh picture of her on the sofa in her superman pjs. It made me smile.

heather said...

I love her messy hair picture! So very cute!