Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Four!

For those who were confused by the title of a similar post last year--I am NOT pregnant. Shannon just turned 4! Here she is with her Sailor Moon cake (a stupid, slightly obscure Japanese cartoon that she adores).I tried my hardest, and though I don't really think it looks much like Sailor Moon, Shannon was excited and knew exactly who it was.Here she is opening one of her presents:
Here she is with her "pinoculars." The pajamas are hand-me-downs. Don't worry, she has never seen "High School Musical" and won't ever see it if I have anything to do about it. And here is a short video of her opening her Ariel Barbie. She had a great birthday!

2 comments:

Ryan and Brandy said...

Unfortunately, I know who Sailor Moon is. At least your version of her is modest :) She looks like she had a good time.

heather said...

Is that weird that I know who Sailor Moon is? I used to watch it sometimes. But it's kind of cool that she likes it too.
Oh, and I think you did a great job with the cake. Just like the previous comment, you made way better looking by being modest. ;)

And what is wrong with High School Musical? Just kidding. My kids have never seen it either....but I have....and I kind of like it. :)
Chris thinks I'm a dork but I like Disney movies.

One more thing, loved hearing Matt get excited about the Ariel doll. Miss you guys. You two are so fun.