Friday, October 12, 2012

Um...I never posted the first day of school?!

 Here's Shannon on her first day of first grade! She was very excited and ready to go! Leah, of course, wanted a picture with her Barbie.
Speaking of Leah, she's a goof. She falls asleep in the funniest positions, and this is one of my recent favorites. That's my kid. Asleep. In a laundry basket.
"I love my sister SOOOOO much!"
 And no post would be complete without pictures of the boy! His physical therapist gave us this idea to get him to play while sitting up since we didn't have a walker or anything and he still sags too much in the Bumbo. He really enjoys having access to so many toys.
 For those of you who didn't see the picture on Facebook, here he is sitting up for two seconds. The fact that he is bearing weight through his arms is actually huge progress!
 He is certainly getting more wiggly. I have never had to strap him into his bouncy chair, but I guess I'll have to start. He got himself into this predicament the other day:
 Last, but not least, he finally weighs 15 pounds! As you can see, his legs are still very skinny, but they are starting to get some fat on them. His arms are getting nice and chubby, and his cheeks are just perfect!

No comments: