Wednesday, April 17, 2013

My Kitchen

Almost four years after moving into our house, I am finally satisfied enough with my kitchen enough to post before and after pictures.Here is what the dining area looked like before. 
And here is is now: (The apple was painted by my niece, Taraya. I absolutely love it!)
 Before:
After:
 Here is the kitchen area before:
 Here it is now! I LOVE the color. My mom started getting these green dishes for me a long time ago, and I loved it so much I decided to go crazy. It is probably the happiest room in my house.
Here's what we did: TONS of painting. The cabinets were a little bit pink before and they are snow white now. I re-glued and grouted about 12 of the tiles that had completely come loose. We replaced the faucet, had cabinets installed all the way around the fridge, got a new counter top, put in a dishwasher and a garbage disposal, replaced the window, and made curtains.