Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mothers Day









What a fun weekend! My sister, Jeny, somehow managed to get all of my siblings except for the two oldest to make the trip to Colorado to surprize our mom for Mothers Day. She was very surprized and happy to see us. I think her favorite part was introducing all of us in church on Sunday. I took Shannon, and my sister, Amy, brought her youngest son, Zach. He is only 4 months older than Shannon, so they had a lot of fun together. The first picture is them playing Ring around the Rosies. They were very cute. We all stayed up way too late every night, and woke up to early every morning we were there, because we didn't want to waste any of the time we had together. Needless to say, we are all exhausted now!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Wow. Thats quite a task. You guys are scattered everywhere! :) I bet it was alot of fun for all of you.

Lori said...

I cannot believe how big Shannon and Zach are already!! It sounds like you all had a great time - wish I'd been able to go. I miss everyone so much!
Lori

Teresa said...

Wait... Are you having another baby? I just saw the baby thing On your page. Congrats Holly! How exciting!