Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Little Fish

There are certainly benefits to apartment living. One of the biggest for me is having a big swimming pool and hottub right outside my back door. Shannon and I have gone almost every day since the pool opened for the season, and she loves it as much as I do. She has started to kick, realizing that she moves when she does it. I have also gotten her to put her face under and blow bubbles. She is probably ready to get some arm floaties or something so that she can swim on her own, but this little baby raft has sure been neat. She almost falls asleep in it sometimes!

2 comments:

heather said...

SHe is just so cute. We have one of those floats for marissa, but she hates it.
I for sure thing Shannon is ready for swimming. We got Gabe a life jacket and now he just jumps into the pool. No fear. Maybe it's cause he's a boy too and he's a little crazy.
Anways I love it when you post. Keep it up.

carrie said...

Very cute. Where did you get that float? I love watching kids play in the water. They are always so cute in their bathing suits and are always so happy.
HOw are you feeling in your pregohood?