Tuesday, June 3, 2008

An Interesting Morning



This cougar was found just blocks from where we live this morning! There were 3 calls to 911 from people saying they had seen a cougar, so 911 started calling people in the neighborhood to bring their children and pets inside. We had a helicopter flying around trying to find it, and the elementary school kids had to stay inside for recess. They found it pretty quickly, though, and it didn't hurt anybody.

On another subject, I was able to go up to Idaho this weekend to visit my sister and see my niece get baptized. My parents were there, as well as another of my nieces with her 3 week old baby. He is very cute and never cries unless his dad changes his diaper. If you want to see him, click on the link to the Blair family blog on my blog list. It was so much fun to see everyone for the second time this month. We always have a good time together playing Trivial Persuit and talking.

2 comments:

heather said...

Yikes...a cougar! How scary. Good thing you weren't outside. Here in vegas we have been getting bobcats appear in people's back yards.
By the way, how are you feeling?

Lauritzen Family Blog said...

We don't ALL play Trivial Pursuit! P.S. where is your floating baby! Oh and when you say your niece and her three week old baby it makes me sound like a teenage mom!