Friday, May 1, 2009

Green Wilma

Green Wilma has been one of my favorite kid books since before I had kids. It's just a funny story! I checked it out from the library and within days Shannon had it memorized. She does love books! I have actually been trying for a long time to get this video, but every time I take the camera out Shannon thinks it's time to say, "cheese!" and she won't read with me. My persistance paid off, however, and I finally got it! Sorry she is only wearing panties. She doesn't like to wear pants, and I don't make her wear them unless we leave the house.

4 comments:

mindy said...

So cute! I've never heard of that book. I'll have to check it out for Jonah.

Unknown said...

What a smarty!

heather said...

Wow! I guess I need to be more consistant with Gabe on repeating me with his favorite books. But you know what, I think it's cause your a great mom!
Loved it and hearing you talk made me miss you!

Grandma said...

Very very good Shannon. That was great. I loved that story. I have never heard it before. How very cute. I'm so glad you got it.