Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Funny Kids

People have been asking me for recent pictures of my kids, so I took some today while we were playing. As you can see, Leah's hair still has the curl on top that I can't do a thing with. She is such a cutie. We really like her.
It looks like she is about to attack me in this picture, but it was the best smile I could get out of her on film.
Recently I scrubbed the tile in the kitchen and Shannon, of course, wanted to help. I gave her a sponge and a bucket with a little bit of water in it, and she thought that was very fun.
For some reason this picture uploaded sideways, but you get the point. The top is what it looked like before I scrubbed it, and the bottom is what the grout is supposed to look like (though if you look closely you can see that it needs to be patched, too). It was really dirty!
Shannon has really gotten into the pretend stage. She wraps her dolls in blankets and sings to them all the time. This was too funny, however, to not take a picture. This is her favorite stuffed animal. It's a teddy bear, but his name is Puppy. She did all of this by herself. I especially loved the "peek-a-boos" (sunglasses) that she put on him.
Finally, here is a video of Leah's army crawl. She is getting very fast and getting pretty much anywhere she wants to be.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Don't you try to do anything with that curl! It's perfect right where it is! She looks just like Matt-only way cuter!!! The floor looks great. Are you finished with it yet? I wish I could be there to help, I love to do stuff like that.

Lori said...

WOW! She looks more like her Da every day! I love the squealing roll. Too cute!

Steffanie said...

they are way too cute!

Candice said...

so cute! Your girls are darling and getting so big!

heather said...

Love the curl! She is so cute.
And wow, that floor did need some cleaning. Good thing you had a great helper.
(oh, and you don't even want to see what our floor looks like. ;)