Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Leah is Two

For Leah's birthday we got her a toy piano because she just loves the piano! It was really funny when I had it wrapped up, sitting by an end table and she sat on the box and pretended to play the piano on the end table!We went to Red Robin for her birthday dinner and she got lots of presents. Here she is opening them.Feeding her new baby.Lastly, here she is opening up her piano. She doesn't smile, but her eyes just light up! I love it! She adores her piano and plays it every day. Maybe next year we'll be getting a real one.

3 comments:

Barry Lauritzen said...

Looks like she will soon be able to play the "Fire Dance". With vigor. I love it.

Nickell said...

So cute! I love her excitement!

Grandma said...

So cute. I loved seeing their costumes. And Leah with the piano. So cute. I would love to have been there too.