Thursday, December 16, 2010

Santa

We had a nice ward party last Saturday and the girls got to see Santa. Shannon could hardly wait for her turn and was eager to tell Santa what she wants for Christmas. Leah, on the other hand...
We also made our gingerbread houses with Aunt Jeny's family. Mine is the temple (with Tinkerbell as the Angel Moroni), Matt's is the house with the brown roof, Shannon was very proud of the T she put on her roof, and I think Leah's is the best with one candy on it.
This is a bird I found in our yard the other day. Anyone know what it is? I thought it was very pretty.

2 comments:

Holly Emerson said...

Nevermind. I found the bird on Google, and it is a Kestrel (a kind of falcon). I thought it looked falcon-like!

Unknown said...

Hey, remember this? This is your blog. You post things on it so those far away from you (like me) can know what is going on in your life. Scrabble chat is just not doing it for me.