Friday, July 22, 2011

Birthday Party

I have tried to make a post for Christmas because I'm that far behind, but all I have are videos, and for some reason they are not uploading, so I will just move on. A while ago, the girls were invited to their friend, Kylee's, birthday party. It was at a place that had lots of rides and games and the girls had a blast. Here are Shannon and Kylee smacking the crocodiles.Here is the party. Leah, naturally, really enjoyed the pizza while Shannon couldn't take her eyes off the princess cake.This is Shannon wishing it was her birthday.
I have some cute videos of the girls on some of the rides, but they won't upload either. The funniest was when Shannon rode on the bumper cars and when she finally figured out how to make it go she ran into the wall and did a faceplant into the pillow on the steering wheel. She didn't think it was terribly funny, but she got right back to driving.

No comments: