Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm a blogger!

At the request of multiple friends and family members, I have officially become a blogger. I don't know how up-to-date I will be able to keep this, but I have the goal to write something new every week. We shall see!
Where do I start? Well, since we sent out Christmas letters, most, if not all of you should know what is happening in our lives. Shannon is growing like a weed. She loves to sing Do Re Mi, Happy Birthday, and her ABCs. She makes us laugh every day. We couldn't love her any more! Matt has 7 weeks left in the school year, and he plans to spend the summer finishing his novel. I am confident it will be published, but we have no idea where to start. If anyone knows a good literary agent, let us know! I'm still a homemaker, and I enjoy it very much.
This weekend was the General Conference of our church, where we get to listen to our prophet and other leaders. I really enjoyed Elder Bednar's talk on praying with faith. He gave some good examples of how we can improve our prayers, and the stories he told were very good.
That's all I have to say for now. I hope you all enjoy!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Im so glad you have a blog! To me, this is the greatest thing. I get to keep in touch with Nickell via blog and its been so wonderful to see what's going on in her life since I live so far away from everyone. Your daughter is so beautiful. She looks alot like daddy I think. :)I hope to hear more soon.

heather said...

Yeah Holly!!! You joined the blogging world. I know you will keep it up to date b/c once you figure it out then you become addicted...its what happend to me. So yeah, now I can find out what you guys are doing! Okay, keep posting and if you have any questions I can help you out!!

Nickell said...

yay for blogs! Good job. Now I have more to read while at the hospital!!