Saturday, April 19, 2008

Zoo Trip




My family now has a blog, so I am going to be repeating my posts on two different blogs, but I have a lot of friends who are probably not interested in what my sister did last week, so I will continue to keep up this blog. Anyway, yesterday I took Shannon to the zoo. We met up with my sister-in-law and her family. I really thought that Shannon would be interested in the animals this time, but she was a lot more interested in all of the other kids there. She just loves to play with other kids! It was fun, though. We spent 4 hours there, finishing up with a ride on the little train. Shannon was exhausted by the time we left. These are pictures of her with her favorite cousin, Hannah. Shannon wanted to walk instead of riding in the stroller, so I made her hold hands with Hannah. She's very independant, though, and tried to wander off many times.

3 comments:

heather said...

AWesome! That sounds like so much fun. Also, i'm glad that you are updating this blog....I do check it so thanks:)

Teresa said...

How fun! I can't believe how big she is! It seems like yesterday my mom sent the pictures of her when she was born... Meaghan has been begging me to take her to the big zoo in Texas. She was sitting with me when I read your post and now she's more persistant than ever.

Teresa said...

thanks holly. I'll have to see if i can find it around town.