Saturday, September 13, 2008

Warning: Viewer Discretion Advised!

Shannon was supposed to be taking a nap yesterday, but was instead singing and playing. After a while of this I heard her start crying. She does that sometimes because she can't get her shirt off or whatever, so I just ignored her. Then she got hysterical and started screaming, "Are you stuck!" (which, in her language meant that she was stuck). I decided to go see what the problem was, and when I found her I couldn't stop laughing. Maybe I'm a bad mom because instead of helping my crying child I ran and got the camera. Don't worry, it didn't take me very long to take the picture then rescue her, and she wasn't in any immediate danger. You can't see her face because she wouldn't dare move to look at me, but she was screaming, I promise. Anyway, sorry about the nudity, but again, she hates to wear clothes.

8 comments:

Teresa said...

Don't worry Holly, I run to get my camera too! I know it sounds bad... but you just can't help it... it's too funny! Good catch, I can picture her face

Lori said...

That's one for the "show the boyfriend" book. Too funny! I just want to pick her up and hug her!!

heather said...

That's so funny! I can totally hear your laugh too which makes it that much funner.
I can't believe she hates wearing clothes.

Valerie said...

that's too funny!!! addison talks the same way......she'll say whatever she wants me to say to her, like "are you sad addison" & then of course i repeat it back to her!!!

Ryan and Brandy said...

I have a little nudist as well. I have tried to soooo many things to keep her diaper and clothes on...putting the diaper on backwards...taping the diaper shut, she always seems to find a way out of it. Recently, I have started putting her in onesies that were slightly too small, well, last night I found myself in a similar situation to you. Ryan and I were trying to watch a movie and she was in her crib, she was supposed to be going to sleep. Well, after about 20 minutes of mommy, mommy, I go in to check on her. She has taken off her pjs and is standing in her onesie. Then she starts saying, wet, wet. So, i say i just changed you, then i go to lift her and realize she is wet...she had taken her diaper off and left the onesie on. So, we got to change the sheets too.:)))
Brandy

Unknown said...

Oh, wow, this is terrific! You need a video camera to catch the whole thing! I'm gonna start laughing at inappropriate times throughout this day. Thanks!

carrie said...

That is so funny! This happened to us the other day. I was in one room and I could here Ezra in what I thought was the living room whining. I thought that one of the kids had taken something from him so after a couple minutes I went to go check. But he wasn't in the living room. I looked in the kitchen and saw him hanging from the counter. His stomach was on the counter and he was dangling his legs..he was stuck and couldn't get down. Oh yeah, and he was completely nude so I got a real great look at his little boy anatomy from the back side. Kids!

Lauritzen Family Blog said...

Don't feel like a bad mom, I laugh at Kade when he is crying all the time. Sometimes it is just funny. Like this picture, hilarious!