Saturday, September 20, 2008

Kisses?

I hope you aren't all tired of posts about Shannon, but that is my life right now, and she keeps doing funny things! You may think that she is kissing her baby in this picture, but she isn't. When I first saw her she had the baby on the floor and was bent over it doing this. I thought for a moment that she was doing mouth-to-mouth! Then I figured it all out. Shannon found a chocolate chip on the floor and decided to share it with her baby. Then she wanted it back, but it wouldn't come out of the baby's mouth, so she improvised! I had a hard time getting the picture because I was laughing so hard.

5 comments:

heather said...

This is too funny. I love it when you post about Shannon. I can't get enough of the funny stories.

Teresa said...

Shannons eyes look so beautiful! Keep posting about Shannon! Everyday if you can! I love hearing about my cousin :)

Unknown said...

Haha! She does the funniest things, but maybe they're only funny because I would do that, too! You can't waste chocolate!

Nickell said...

Isn't it weird that she's my cousin??? Yes it is. Only because she's a midget! And also, I can't believe that you are already 30 weeks!

Krystal said...

Shannon is SO silly! I love it! Just letting you know I took my blog private. If you email your email I will be happy to add you!
kbc517@aol.com
Thanks!
Krystal