Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Baby Shower

My friend and neighbor, Ann, gave me a fantastic baby shower. This is a bouquet of diaper roses that she made. I thought it was very creative and cute!
This is how well I made out. I got a diaper genie, lots of diapers, and some very cute clothes, so I think we're set for a while. Very nice!
This is the game where you try to guess what kind of melted candy bar is in the diaper. Ann even microwaved them briefly so that it would be extra gross. I love chocolate, but for some reason I always lose at this game.
The guests were 3 of my young women, 2 young women leaders, my sister-in-law, Kate, my mother-in-law, my friend, Paula, and Ann and her son. Here everyone is trying to think of the ending of a nursery rhyme. I did very poorly at this game. You can kind of see the food on the table in the background. We had a very nice spread! Thanks Ann and everyone who came!

No comments: