Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Here's Annie! I tried to find some orange spray for her hair, but the only thing I could find was neon orange, and that would have looked funny. I promise she wasn't sad when I took this picture. My camera is just really slow, so she had already said cheese and smiled before it finally took the picture.
Here she is with the big pumpkins we got. I have to say, Halloween was a little disappointing this year. Shannon refused to take a nap, so she was very grumpy. She didn't go trick-or-treating (which I don't really care about), but the saddest part for me is that she went to bed before we got any trick-or-treaters, so she didnt' get to see any other kids dressed up. We went to a trunk-or-treat last week that was pretty fun.
Here is a terrible picture of our carved pumpkins glowing in the dark. Mine is the ghosts in the window (I always cheat and use a pattern) and Matt's is Wonder Woman. She even has a lasso, but you can't see it in the picture.

7 comments:

Teresa said...

She looks so beautiful! I love her Annie dress! I can't wait till Cassies hair is long enough to curl and make cute like that! Shannon is so precious!

Parkinson Family said...

Cute little oprphan Annie! Did you make that dress? It's adorable!

Steffanie said...

She is so cute!!

Holly Emerson said...

I did make the dress. I made it long-sleeve and flannel so that she would stay warm, but it turned out to be really nice on Halloween this year. Oh well!

Unknown said...

YAY for Wonder Woman! Did you sing the satin tights part of the song over and over while carving? Shannon looks great! She'll get more into it next year - don't worry.

Unknown said...

ps. 26 more days - in case you forgot to count today!

Aimee said...

HELLO!!
'Annie' is darling....congrats on baby #2 coming right up!