Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Shannonisms

I have been asked by a few people to write down some of the funny things that Shannon says. This is mostly for posterity, but you might get a kick out of some of them. I have had people tell me that it is funny to hear Shannon talk because she is so petite, one doesn't expect full sentences to come out of her mouth. Here are the ones that I could think of:
Oops! I dropped rit.
Prentzel (pretzel)
Feliz Mommymom (Navidad)
Stister (sister)
Do Re Re (The Sound of Music)
Princess Nora (Princess Aurora--Nora is in Pete's Dragon, which I guess she has seen too many times)
I want to bru her hair (I want to brush my hair--she used to say almost everything in 3rd person, but is getting 1st person down finally)
Chwocwate (chocolate)
One of the first phrases she started saying was one of her cutest. If she wanted me to pick her up she would say, "pick-a-me." She would actually say that to total strangers. Then she started saying, "want me?" and who can say no to that? Now she says, "Want me to hold you?"
One of her favorite cousins is Spencer, and I love the way she says his name, though it is not possible to write it with the Roman alphabet. The closest I can get is "Spansher."
I'm sure there are a lot of things that I am missing, but I can't think of anymore at the moment.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It would be fun to just get recordings of her talking/singing since it is so cute and she talks non stop now. She is pretty funny! I wish we had thought to take pictures of her entertaining Kade!

heather said...

She is funny. I agree with Jeny and would love to hear her say some of these things.

PS: I see what side of the debate you are on with Hilary Swank...:) Did you watch the office last night by chance? love ya