Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cutest Pictures EVER!

My Mom recently told me that I needed to take more pictures of Leah because I took tons of Shannon, so Leah is going to wonder where all of hers are. I think it might be the other way around. You see, when Shannon was born, my niece didn't have a studio yet, so her pictures aren't quite as good as these. I am SOOOOOOOOO lucky to be able to live by Nickell (not only because she is a great photographer--she's also a blast to hang-out with!). I love them all so much I can't decide which is my favorite!


9 comments:

Grandma said...

They are so very cute. I love them. What a beautiful girl.

heather said...

These are great! I don't think I can pick which one I like best either.

mindy said...

SOOOOO cute! I need to hold her again, dang it!

Elena Harrison said...

Oh so very darling!!! We should get together for dinner or something like that so I can meet your adorable girls!

iliana said...

they are all so cute!

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Those are gorgeous pix!

Teresa said...

Good job nickell on gorgeous pictures and good job aunt holly and matt for having beautiful kids! She is so dainty looking! I love the first one cause it looks like I could just fit her in my pocket and keep her forever!

Joanna said...

Your kids are beautiful! I'm so glad you found me on FB.

marci said...

Those pictures are adorable! Leah is sure looking like Shannon to me! What cute kids! Marci