Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Spring?

I've had nothing in particular to blog about lately, so I thought I would just post a few pictures. This one was taken yesterday (it's actually much worse today). As you can see, Spring is a beautiful time in Utah. Just last week we were playing in the park and getting sunburned, and now we are stuck in the snow again. A few weeks ago we had Leah's blessing. Her grandma made this dress and it turned out just beautifully. She looked very pretty! My niece took some professional pictures that I will post when I get them (that's not a hint, Nickell, I know how busy you are).
The other night I went to check on Shannon to make sure she was asleep, and this is how I found her. She is wearing a hat that was actually for Leah when she was born, because it's a Christmas hat. Unfortunately, it was a little big for Leah, but it fits Shannon! She cracks me up!
I know there couldn't be a worse picture of me, but for some reason I still love this. We were all snuggling on the couch together and Matt thought it was too cute, so he took a picture with his cell phone. These girls really do love each other, and I sure love them!

8 comments:

Teresa said...

I love that picture of leah. I like her mouth. its so cute! That is a good picture of all of you on the couch :)

carrie @ the boonie life said...

Your girls are so beautiful Holly! Perfect little faces.
We got snow yesterday, too. What's up with that?
What a cute family y'all are!

Hey..my word verification word is "blest". You (and we) are definitely that.

heather said...

MAn, I can't believe it snowed! That is just crazy.
Love Leah's blessing dress. She looks so cute.

Lori said...

Oh my gosh!! You're girls BOTH look just like Matt. I'm sure he's not proud of that at all, or anything. It's just funny, 'cause my kiddos all look like their daddy too!

Unknown said...

Ah, I love this post a LOT! just happy, cute kids. And the grandma sheets on Shannon's bed made me smile!

Greg and Sarah said...

You're babies are so beautiful! That picture of the snow made me want to come back to Utah to enjoy it....only for one day of course! Hope all is going well.

mindy said...

Yeah, we had a blizzard all night and it was still blowing around this morning, with drifts 2 feet high. No fun.

mindy said...

Oh, and my kids all look like their dad too. What's up with that?