Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Soprano in the Family?

Okay, I know I have been posting a lot of videos lately, but I really love being able to take videos of my kids with sound! It's so much fun! Anyway, this one is a sample of the funny noises that Leah makes. She is just as chatty, if not more so, than Shannon. I wrote before that when she got her shots she surprised us by not only screaming, but by making the highest pitch screams I think I've ever heard. Now she reaches some of those notes when she is talking.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Oh I love those little sounds! Post lots of videos! I love watching them :) I miss those little sweet baby coos... not enough to have more babies, but enough to watch tons of Leah videos!

Unknown said...

Oh, super funny! I love her voice!

Amy said...

That is funny!!!