Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Leah is 3!

Sorry, Lori, no pictures of the boy today.  I'm waiting until he doesn't have the NG tube anymore, and that should be in the next day or two.  I haven't fed him anything through it since Sunday, so give me a few more days of good bottle feeding and I will take it out and take some more pictures of him.

It was Leah's 3rd biurthday on December 3rd.  She wanted a Cinderella cake, and since we are simplifying everything around here because we don't sleep much, I just used a plastic princess that we got on a cake a few years ago instead of the Barbie that I usually use.  I did make an ice-cream cake for her, though.  She had a fun party with just us and one friend.  They had macaroni and cheese (by FAR Leah's favorite), ate cake, played dress-ups, and watched a movie.  Happy birthday cute girl!  Here she is blowing out her candles. (Yes, I finally figured out how to post videos again.  For some reason now, I have to "finalize" the video by saving it to my computer from the camera, opening it with Windows Live Movie Maker, and save it in there.  Kind of weird, but it works!)

1 comment:

Lori Diaz said...

Look at that cute little blondie! She must be my niece if she needs to have a doll cake.
Still waiting for more pictures of Christopher...