Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter, etc.

Here is Shannon ready to color her eggs. I told her about it the day before and she kept asking me and asking me if it was time to do them yet. She was very excited!She loved putting stickers on them. Here are the girls in their pretty Easter dresses:
We got a sandbox for Christmas and since it's too cold outside to use out there we just kept it inside and put toys in it. The girls love it! This is how I found Leah one afternoon. Just as content as can be!
Here is a video of one of Leah's favorite activities. She especially loves it when her sister joins her. Before I turned the camera on Leah was rocking and saying, "Wow! Wow! Wow!" It was really cute, but for some reason she stopped when I turned the camera on.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

So cute !!She quit because Shannon was rocking on her rocking horse. So she was shaking her head no.
I'm so glad you posted. I came to work today in a snowstorm and needed that.

bryceandjamie said...

Your girls are so cute! I love the Easter dresses.